Get ready you guys because my store’s open for business! Most of my old stuff is there (including some limited stock stuff, get that stuff before it’s all gone!) and a bunch of my new stuff INCLUDING MY PACKRAT BOOK WHICH IS HANDBOUND AND GETS A FREE SKETCH AND STICKER! Come and shop at my store!
Yea I’m really horrible with names so it took me awhile to realize who was it that Izu referred me that referred me to the new job.
I mean it shouldn’t matter who refers me and I’m grateful, but she did make that horrendously gut wrenching Gravity Falls Rock Sock opera alt ending so I was a little high strung at the realization.
- Representation of an emotion
- Periodic Table Element/Classical Element
- Something in your bedroom
- Something from your favourite game
- Something from your city
- Something that’s sharp
- Something related to mythology or fairy tales
- icon or logo of a place/product/website
- Something from the ocean
- Something with your favourite colour
- Something holiday themed
- Something very big
- An item distinctly from the 1800s
- Something seasonal
- Something inspired by a song
- Something from a hardware store
- Geometric shape(s)
- Modern technology
- Your tumblr icon (if it’s a person, then that person as an object head)
- Something up in space
- Something from your favourite movie/show
- Something from your favourite book/comic
- Something that floats
- A childhood item
- Your favourite dessert
- Something from your bag/purse/backpack
- A sign or a symbol
- Yourself as an object head
If there’s a day 31 in your month, draw fanart from the object head tag!
If you guys are wondering what to do for inktober…..
The PA system is worse than the fire alarm test.
Inktober Day 1: Vicktor Kovalik
It’s my first time doing inktober so forgive me if the lines are not as nice as they could be hahaha;;; I miss digital already holy shit.
felt like doodling the answers to a few asks i got re: preston
#1: pres is solid, just invisible! and even then he tends to cast shadows here and there, somehow. i wouldn’t put your hands near his neck though, the connections there can get a bit weird (also thank you so much! :’D)
#2: his favourite colour is actually green! he just doesn’t wear it much. he likes wearing red+black (or other warm, deep colours). thinks it makes him look dramatic, and more classically magician-y
#3: i’m not actually caught up on doctor who yet! (only 3 eps into this season so far gah) but now that you mention it, the 12th’s doctor’s outfit is definitely exactly something pres would wear